Aditya Uddhav Thackeray born on 13 June 1990, is an Indian politician who served as the Cabinet Minister of Higher Education and Minister of Tourism and Environment, Government of Maharashtra. He is also the MLA of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
He is the son of Uddhav Thackeray, an Indian politician who served as the 19th Chief Minister of Maharashtra, leader of the Shiv Sena (UBT), and grandson of Balasaheb Thackeray. He is the president of Yuva Sena, the youth wing of Shiv Sena. He was the cabinet minister of Maharashtra and was inducted as a cabinet minister in the state cabinet on 30 December 2019.
Aditya Thackeray Biography
|Aaditya Rashmi Uddhav Thackeray
|Being the President of the Yuva Sena (Youth wing of the Shiv Sena)
|aditya thackeray date of birth
|13 June 1990 (Wednesday)
Aditya Uddhav Height, weight, and more
|aditya thackeray height (approx.)
|in centimeters- 178 cm
|in meters- 1.78 m
|in feet inches- 5’ 10”
Aditya was born in Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra to Rashmi Thackeray and Uddhav Thackeray. He has a younger brother, Tejas, a wildlife conservationist. He completed his schooling at Bombay Scottish School in Mahim, South Mumbai. Thackeray later obtained a BA in History degree while studying at St. Xavier’s College in Fort, South Mumbai. He obtained his law degree from Kishanchand Chellaram Law College in Churchgate, South Mumbai, where he earned his LLB degree.
Aditya Uddhav Family
|Rashmi Thackeray (Businesswoman)
|aditya thackeray father
|Uddhav Thackeray (Politician)
|aditya thackeray brother
|aditya thackeray wife name
In October 2019, Thackeray contested the 2019 Maharashtra Legislative Assembly election from the Worli constituency in Mumbai and emerged victorious from the latter. In doing so, he became the first member of the Thackeray family to contest and win an election. He became the Cabinet Minister for Tourism, Protocol, and Environment in the Uddhav Thackeray-led Maha Vikas Aghadi government on 30 December 2019.
Before being officially elected, Thackeray played a key role in some projects during the Devendra Fadnavis-led government, most notably the ban on single-use plastic in Maharashtra, which was well received by the state’s residents. I went.
Aditya Thackeray Education
|Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
|• St. Xaviers College, Mumbai
|• KC Law College, Mumbai
|Aditya Thackeray qualification
|• Bachelor of Arts from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
|• Bachelor of Laws from the KC Law College of Mumbai
Aditya Thackeray net worth
According to his affidavit, Aaditya Thackeray has Rs 13,344 in cash, while an amount of Rs 10.36 crore is lying in the form of various deposits in various banks and other financial institutions. Aditya has also invested Rs 20.39 lakh in Bonds, Debentures, Share Market and Mutual Funds.
Some facts about Aditya Uddhav
- Aditya Thackeray is the son of Uddhav Thackeray and grandson of Shiv Sena founder Bal Thackeray.
- Aditya is fond of writing poems; His first poetry collection ‘My Thoughts in White and Black’ was published in 2007.
- In 2008, he became a songwriter and released a personal album, Umeed. The album had eight songs and famous singers like Shankar Mahadevan, Kailash Kher, Suresh Wadkar and Sunidhi Chauhan lent their voices to the album.
- Aditya’s grandfather Bal Thackeray made sure that the inauguration was held at the hands of Amitabh Bachchan.
- In 2019, Shiv Sena announced that Aditya would make his electoral debut by contesting the 2019 Maharashtra Assembly elections. This was the first time that a member of the Thackeray family was contesting an election.
- When Aditya filed his nomination papers, he was accompanied by his father Uddhav Thackeray, and his mother Rashmi Thackeray.
- On 24 October 2019, he became the first member of the Thackeray family to contest and win an election. He defeated Suresh Mane of NCP by 67,427 votes.
Shiv Sena Aditya Thackeray contact number
|aditya thackeray mobile number
|aditya thackeray contact number
|022 243 9 8340
|aditya thackeray email id
Aditya uddhav social media
|aditya thackeray instagram
|aditya thackeray Facebook
|aditya thackeray twitter